When i went to class today, a good friend asked me a question. He wanted to know what the best hacking software was to basically do everything. What i told him was this: Well there isn't an "Ultimate" tool boot there are a number of tools which deserve a "Medal." So what i'm trying to say here... What are some of the best hacking tools available right now? For starters i created a list with some of the tools.
- nmap Amazing scanner
- SuperScan TCP port scanner, pinger and resolver
- Cain & Abel Password cracking
- John The ripper Also a password cracker
- fsCrack Basically the same as Jtr but has an GUI
- Nessus security scanner A vulnerability scanner
- Wireshark Packet sniffer
- Live Bulk mailer Email flooder/spammer
- Website digger information gathering
- PuTTY Telnet + SSH client
- Metasploit Exploit/vulnerability scanner/creator
- Aircrack-NG Wireless cracking tools
Note: This list isn't in order
What is software that you define as a must need for every hacker? Just comment your thoughts! :-)
It’s Black Friday week in the Null Byte shop! If you’ve been wanting to improve your skill set in hacker- and cybersecurity-geared topics such as Python, Raspberry Pi, and Linux, now’s the time. We’ve got huge sales on online courses, and we’ve outlined 13 favorites you won’t want to miss. Check them out!