Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: Tutorial Requests

If you do not know, you are free to ask/request for tutorials that you think would be great to see posted on Null Byte. I'm always looking to write stuff that people want to read, so help me, help you!

Forum Thread: Learning to Program

Just finished reading the blog http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/blog/novice-guide-teaching-yourself-program-learning-resources-included-0131969/ . I was curious, the section on c/c++ states "...ut can be hard to understand. You probably shouldn't start with this."

Forum Thread: Languages to learn

I've decided that when I enter college I want to major in Computer Science and Computer Security. What programming languages should I learn before it becomes too late. I am already taking Java fyi.

Forum Thread: Dedicated server for hacking

So this is my senior year at Minot State University as a Computer Science major and I was a little disappointed that our department didn't have an official CS Club. A few of us decided to get together and start this. One of the ideas that we had for fun things for our club to do was to set up a dedicated server for hacking. We'd have a point system of sorts and at the end of the semester, the person with the most points wins a gift card or something like that. Something similar to http://rank...

Forum Thread: Google Images Security Flaw

Firstly, I'm very new here but very excited to be a member of this community. As for my question, a few months ago my girlfriend got the ThinkPoint virus from what I assume, was Google Images. The virus itself wasn't difficult to remove but I was wondering if someone could explain this security flaw in Images to me.

Forum Thread: Welcome to Null Byte!

Welcome to the Null Byte forums! These forums are for users to exchange knowledge and share thoughts on posted tutorials, as well as share your own tutorials. As for the 'legality' of things discussed here, anything goes as long as you're not directly speaking about committing illegal activity. I/we teach how the bad guys/black hat hackers do it, and how to protect ourselves from it - not how to to hack a bank.

Next Page