Forum Thread: How Can I Change Content in a Website

I really want to hack into the website and start messing with it I have kali linux can you guys help me? Roblox.com

15 Responses

Hello Diaz,

Basics, you need to know what you want to do means.

Oh, and by the way it's illegal. Nobody is going to do that for you.

VPN's but I don't need anyone to do it for me I just want someone to tell me how I could do it

I'd rather not have to go to the deep web forums. Due to bad experiences. Or 4Chan but anyways, I want to know how to go about this

1) I just told you it's illegal and we can't help you anyway (or at least those who understood what Null Byte actually is).

2) How did you get on the deep web and have no clue on how hackers deface a website?
3) Why 4chan!?

I have fun on 4Chan :)

Do you have 2 hours? Theres a pretty awesome story you should listen to.

Santi, I don't think you understand.
Nobody here is going to teach you specifically how to deface Roblox.

Null Byte is a place where you can learn a lot about hacking, the hacking community, and how hackers get employed and maintain a cyber security education.

Null Byte is not a place to request hacking a website, and ask how to do illegal things.

I hope you can learn a lot on Null Byte. It really is a fun and exciting community.

Read the "How to Post To Null Byte" tutorial and check out some tutorials in the how to section.

Best of luck!
-Cameron

Keyloggers -- out of date

To the deep web, I hope I don't get hacked.

I guess you are too cool for us

I haven't executed a single hack from this site.

If you are having trouble with some of the hacks your learn here, feel free to open up a forum about that specific issue. It is not so easy for someone to help you if you post a question like "How do I hack a website?"

Also feel free to private message me if you are having any issues with the technical details and I can point you in the right direction.

Well, this may help. If you have a hackthissite accoint, you can check out realistic mission 3. Its similar to what you are asking.

Why exactly do you want to hack a kid's site?

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active