Forum Thread: How to Find Admin Panel Page of a Website?

hiii guys, i was trying sqlmap, and success to dump database, i found under users table hashes and converted them into password.

now problem is how to find admin panel of website for login.

note:
i tried some python and perl script, but not get successed.
please help

13 Responses

There are a few free fuzzers on the web. "fuzzing" is the art of scanning urls for directories such as google/admin or google/secretinfo.

Do you know if the site is wordpress or a pre-made one? They could have wp-login or something of a kind.

i tried dorks also,
site:example.com inurl:login.php and more dorks,
website is in php.

did you know some other way, i also tried google search for it but not success,

administration/index.php
Is one example I have found. Depending on what framework they use there might be a pre-made admin php.

I can't say for certain since I don't know anything else about the site.

Nice to see how valued my thoughts are.

Agree, down votes of constructive thoughts, like that one, is part of what kills this community. Sadly!

reason for down vote:
i already told that i have tried some python and perl scripts,
that checks for url like:
administration/index.php
login.php
wp-admin
administration.php
etc.
etc.
etc.

1. Send a spider to crawl the page.

or

1. Owasp DirBuster, a directory brute force tool. (very helpful)

Praveen, how do you that, i have same problem, can you help me?

if your'e using linux OWASP-ZAP will be already installed. open this application and enter the target address and click attack , it will start scanning and it will show all the contents that target url has..

if your'e using linux OWASP-ZAP will be already installed. open this application and enter the target address and click attack , it will start scanning and it will show all the contents that target url has..

HOW TO USE WEBSYTNI ADMIN PANEL USING THERMUX SQLMAP AND BOLAD IF YOU FIND THE CODE

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active