Forum Thread: How to Hack Android Phone Using Same Wifi

Help I want to see what my significant other is doing through wifi hacking. I don't know his password I do come in contact with his phone here and there ,but can't access it. Someone help me please yes he's cheating. I just need solid proof. Please don't judge I just want to know if I could hack his phone through the same wifi and how.

21 Responses

RAIN S, i dont know enough about hacking stuff, cuz i m new to this field (only 1 month) but as per my own knowledge you can use remote hacking of the android device using meterpreter. i know just this but yeah sure there will be enough exploits for wifi in msf or just like that to meet your needs.

DUSTY WORLD

I am also a noob. I was looking up tutorial videos on how to use Kali, but it's so difficult. ? I am so lost! I have no idea how to use meterpreter. I'll keep watching tutorials on youtube, but I guess I am getting desperate which is why I don't get it. I don't know if I need to root my phone for Kali. I heard if I do I would lose all files on my phone, or laptop. Is meterpreter the same as Kali?

Hey My Brother ...!!!

• I`ll teach you how to use metasploit meterpreter on LAN or Internet. In YouTube videos and tutotials, all people make a major mistake. Due to which, beginners are not able to follow them. I`m here to help you my bro.
  • You first check my tutorials (The Ultimate Guides) on null byte, through which, you can get some information for beginners.
  • If you have installed Kali LinuX only for Android Hacking, then I've another idea to hack Android Device. What about ANDROID to ANDROID hacking?
  • I'll publish my first tutorial about hacking Android Tomarrow.

hello i also would like to know can you hack a phone over wifi?

For god sake dont use youtube for learning hacking you will get only 1 out of 100 videos valid. OTW have many of his posts regarding metasploit basics you can learn metasploit there. and not to forget about the offensive security's course for metasploit basics you can also learn some of it there.(before you do anything make sure you have enough knowledge about linux basics command and networking and also languages). because hacking is not a one day game. its just like going to gym for years and building up your body and never willing to give up.

Remember rome wasnt built in a day..

DUSTY WORLD>????/////

Hey buddy ,i just read your post and i noted this "is meterpreter the same as kali.Well ....i am not a professional in this career i too fall in the green hat catagory ,but according to me kali is a distro from linux The Debian -based and meterpreter is one of the shells in or related to *metasploit-framework in which ..you know ..we can gain access to a system ,extract info etc...Cheez!

i am too i am a pro now join me

Then you're out of your depth. You clearly do not have the background you need to launch this kind of attack at this time. Do some research, write me a 10 page essay on why metasploit is actually horrible and won't help you here, and then maybe you'll be ready to get started.

My Brother DUSTY WORLD ...!!!

• You are also welcomed ...!!!

Thank you so much! I'll look at your tutorials!

Rain...did you ever figure out how to do this? I am interested in doing this as well and could use some guidance.

Wrong. Metasploit is not the cure-all you skiddies seem to think it is. It's a toolbox, nothing more, and does nothing that hasn't been published already. It WILL NOT help you against an up-to-date device. Please learn about this stuff yourself before telling other people what to do.

To my knowledge you can't easily remotely hack someone's phone (It is possible but it can be VERY hard), but what you can do however is look up his phone model and OS (operating system) and then check there are any bugs in the login screen which you can abuse to get into his phone. If there are no such known vulnerabilities you can try to (if it is a android phone) connect it to pc and use software to remove it's lockscreen this does not always work but it is worth a try just be careful to not format his phone because then he will probably notice :P

Hear I speak...
Do DNS spoof and redirect all connection to u and let them install your backdoor then

happy shell pops

Requirement : patience and a bit knowledge of social
engineering

that would require them actually reading something and learning something lol.

20-25 years ago they would have loved netbus and like sub7 lol. lames just want to click a button and own a system.....but doubt theyd like that possibility if they were the target.

respect to you though. thats actually putting them on the right track, if they really wanted it.

A few quick thoughts:

1) If you can't trust your partner, the question on if they're actually cheating is irrelevant. A relationship that does not have this trust cannot function, and all you're doing is making yourself the untrustworthy one instead.

2) This is ILLEGAL if done without the targets consent, and cybercrimes usually get punished HARD.

3) To all the script kiddies hyping up "oh just use metasploit" you are all wrong. Metasploit won't do anything for you. Something you have clearly failed to realize is there is no magic "hack" button - no matter how shiny a meterpreter shell looks.

I don't understand why.? Some of the responses on here so rude or negative . It's ok to ask a question right

Hi , all people welcome me to your community.
Thanks to all

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active