Forum Thread: How to Hack School Website

Join the Next Reality AR Community

Get the latest in AR — delivered straight to your inbox.

8 Responses

You will need to find a flaw and exploit it. It's easy, no ? Use a web vulnerability scanner and exploit flaws you find :D or find the admin panel and bruteforce the login

But Does Brute Forcing The Admin Panel Makes You Tracebel For Sending So Much Connection Or Am I Wrong Or Should I Use VPN OR TOR For Protection Or A Zombie Computer etc.

This is cringy asf... bringing back memories of when I tried to pwn my school's site.

Look, I'm gonna be blunt because I care. First off, bruteforcing doesn't work because your IP will get blocked or it'll set off the IDS/WAF (whatever hell they're using). I suggest you look into how a website works before you try hacking one. A good site is OWASP:

owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page

I should also note that most techniques won't work as expected and requires a lot of skill... e.g. XSS, SQLi, etc.

Actually it is possibly as the site is not https it's http

if u want to be look cool
ddos the site
i will see if the site has any bugs
i am crawling the site

I really had a bad experience studying Western governors university, I ended spending more than 2 extra years here for a 5 year course which was electrical and electrical engineering major, which makes 7 years cause I was held back because I failed a prerequisite course twice. I really pleaded my profs to tutor me and let me know exactly what I was doing wrong. But honestly no one was trying to help. They just didn't care. Then luckily a friend suggested I should talk to this lady who helped him finish in 4 years. So I suggest anyone with a similar issues should contact her on superhendrix360 G mail address, cause after I reached out to her I got distinctions and now I've got a good paying job, I owe her so much cause I dont know where I'd be now. She's honestly a life saver, her web page is scissurs.club and she can help with so much more tech related stuff.

I had access to 6 different phones belonging to my workers who were planning to steal over 100,000 from my company. I read all their conversations, all thanks to this professional hacker by the name Cyberhunters2 . The best way to thank him is with this post. So if you need a good hacker you can reach him via Cyberhunters2(AT)gmail(dot)com. He has many other services he offers like, website hack, credit repair and score boost, all social media accounts hack, erasing criminal records permanently, GPS tracking, university database hack and grades change, recovering of funds lost to online brokers and so many others. I wrote out the little I remember. He can help hack your college website easily.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active