Forum Thread: How to View Your Child's What's App And Many More!

Sometimes what's app is a app helps you communicate with each other (family, friends, loved ones etc.).But when your kid exceeds the line you may have to take some action about it or sometimes it could be another reason so, what can you do? there are few things you can do. So let's do it!

Step 1: What Do You Need :

So This Will Be like viewing someone whatsapp in your mobile so,

• A phone with access to play store and whatsapp
  • Access to your victim (in this case your kid)

its simple as that.

Step 2: Install the App

now the next thing you need to do is go to play store and search for a app called Whatscan for WhatsApp web https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatscan and install it in your mobile device. Then it will ask for the language so select the language you want and then it will ask a password security you can select yes or no. and then you will get a QR code to scan.

Step 3: Victim's Phone

Now go to the Victim's phone and go to whatsapp. Then go to to WhatsApp Web (Right hand side top corner : 3 dot thing). Then you will have to scan the QR code in your phone.

And That's quite it so you can now just check all the chat history, calls etc. on your victim's phone. Everyone please remember these stuff are for Educational Purposes only.

Thank you for checking out this article. if you have questions please comment below

3 Responses

If your child turns off internet, your connection will be off too. So, it is not best option because you wont be able to see old messages. And it is always best to talk with child, not to spy on them !

oh i didn't know that the connection gets interrupted by that. And yes you are correct its not good to do something like that. I just uploaded my bad.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active