What I want?
- I wanna install a backdoor/rootkit on a remote server.
What do I have right now:
- this remote server has open ports, I will explain what service is running under this server:
-> It is a node.js application, using a simple code like this: gist.github.com/tedmiston/5935757 (the server code only)
- It is an open source server, as I examined the code, no possibility for buffer overflows (for shellcode execution).
- no other services are running(except from the default open ports)
- What else can I do to install my backdoor?