Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: Web Based Login Cracker

Hi Guys! I trying out the code that was written in this lesson http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/forum/nullforce-web-based-login-cracker-0137165/ (you can find the code here below) on how to build a web based login cracker, but it keeps giving me the same error.. there's someone who can help me? Thank you a lot

Forum Thread: Hacking into a Unix School Server

Sorry for seeming like a complete newbie. I was looking at a tutorial on how to get access to a school's exams. I figured out with xprobe2 that it is running HP UX 11.0x. I was wondering if anyone could explain how I could find the exploit for this Unix version? I've looked at other tutorials but they involve using Backtrack and I'm using Kali and I couldn't really figure it out.

Forum Thread: TrueCrypt Hidden OS

hey i was wondering if anybody had expirience with this how can you make an hidden os.i was thinking about making a dummy os (windows 7)that i use regulary and a hidden OS (kali just to hack and store some sensitive information) could that be done and are both sistem secured by the encription?if that can be done then can anybody help me set it up

Forum Thread: Question About Trojan Horses for Remote Install?

If You Are Successful in Getting It Installed, as Well Having It Self-Destruct After You got what you want, what do you do to keep the file being executed again. For example I send a word document with the embedded server. Can you set it up to only be executed once? I don't want them opening it again and loading again.

Forum Thread: Hello Null Byte World

I know you are all busy but , can someone help me to hack (cheat) "League of Angels" game ? Its a mmorpg web browser game with a lot of cash ppl and i hate them :p . Im not so young but still not so old to start using Linux and learn how to hack , i am old school guy using windows xp , that's why i ask you profesional ppl.

Forum Thread: My Hacking Stealth Script

In legal Consequences of hacking OWT was kind enough to help me with some information. He asked me to post a script that will put your system into Stealth mode. The goal of the script will be to stop all logging and history files then restore them after you no longer need to be stealthy :)

Forum Thread: Has Someone Done This Already?

why hasn't someone come up with a small device with preloaded tools and a super massive dictionary that would hook up your laptop, etc. and act as a wifi receiver with injection capabilities that automatically tries everything that is programed into it to crack the wifi password? it could even be weather-proof and solar powered so that one could drop it in a conveniently hidden location, gather tons of packet data, and cracks the password. that way, you could set it a close as possible to the...

How To: Detect and Keep a Potential WiFi Hacker Off My Network?

lately, I've been having some difficulty with my network. After recognizing a few signs (becoming de-authenticated and such), i figured someone was, and still possibly is, trying to hack my network. if there a way to detect someone trying to hack my network, and if there is, is there a way to boot him off permanently? also, i wouldn't mind giving this person a little present wink wink but I know hardly anything about hacking myself or much less, getting the guy's IP address. any help would be...

Forum Thread: Hacking Computer

I have been doing some searching on creating a good safe hacking computer and would like all suggestions on the configuration that I came up with. Keep in mind I am a artist and plan to use this for photoshop cs6 so it maybe a bit over kill, or under kill, this is where I need the qualified knowledge available here.

Forum Thread: Should We Be Concerned About Automobile Hacking?

This past year's (2013) DefCon featured a demonstration of a relatively new type of hacking, the automobile hack. As automobiles become more and more high tech, they include more and more microprocessors and software. In recent years, we have developed autos that park themselves, autos that detect and avert crashes and very soon, automobiles that drive themselves. Each of these developments requires microprocessors and software and therefore opens up new avenues for the hacking of the automob...

Forum Thread: Next Step

OWT, I Have Gone Through All Your Posts and Theskyfox in My Continuing Journey into Hacking. I Am Now at the Point I Can Read the Articles and Actually Understand What They Are Talking About (Kudos to Proff OWT for His Teaching Skills)

Forum Thread: Social Engineering

Currently I have read and practiced all the "How to" section excluding the "everything else" which I promise i will go through including the practices. I am almost half way through the old forums threads (meaning pages 1 through 5) including all the links in those sections. Guys (meaning noobs) a huge gold mine of information (hint hint)!!!! I will be exploring "Hack this site" after I finish this site.

Forum Thread: EmoSPARK

I just caught wind of new tech in development here. EmoSPARK is a home AI cube able to feel a full range of emotion and carry out entire conversations with actual people.