Forum Thread: How to Hack a Hotmail Acc?

Hello I would like to hack a hotmail account.

How can I do this? The only thing I know is the victim's email, and some info to create a dictionary...The problem is that I cannot do this with hydra. I have tried many times but it's impossible...any other way? thanks

7 Responses

what do you mean by impossible with hydra?

I mean that it's not working...before I do anything first I try to hack my own password in my email...I created a small wordlist (6 passwords) which one of them is the correct one...and still it says not possible match found. I also tried in my gmail...same thing and also I had a message in my gmail from gmail team saying that someone was trying to enter my account and they block him...

Keep watching tutorials and learn the basic things!

Staffbyte_

hmm is there a tutorial with hydra for email acc?

Thats what I am doing but I think you know that is a bit hard to find some good tutorials....there are many videos on ytube etc... which are totally wrong... ;)

This is a white hat forum...

I am not a black hat hacker....I am not a hacker at all...I am more like a script kiddle for now. Even if I had the knowledge to hack something I wouldn't do it unless there was a very serious matter...A friend ask me for his favor and I searched the reason over and over again. I just want to read the emails nothing more nothing less...

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active