Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: What Is the Best Way to Crack wpa2?

HI there I was wondering what is the best way to crack a wpa2 wifi either with dictionary or without and if with dictionary then can someone also provide me with a link of where to get a alpha numeric wordlist (not from crunch because it is 34pb...) thanks in advanced any reply would be appreciated :D

HIOB: Using Paros for Web Application Auditing and Debugging

Paros is a wonderful free Java based tool that is invaluable for web application auditing, testing, and debugging. Although Paros is well known in the web application security circles, it is less known in general web development circles. This article will demonstrate just a few of the many uses of Paros that cross over both realms. Paros' proxy feature is invaluable for inspecting traffic as it comes to and from a browser. This allows developers and testers to investigate various aspects of w...

Forum Thread: Persistence Issue[Android]

Greetings fellow students, Experts and Enthusiasts ! So I've been hacking my android phone ( android version 4.3 non-rooted ) and all works well. The only thing is that when I try to run the persistence.rb script it says :

Forum Thread: Can VPN Server Eavesdrop Secured Communication?

I used VPN server (Hola Better Internet) to change my IP address to US IP address to overcome regional restrictions. I wanted to buy something in USD istead of EUR. So my question is. Could the VPN server log my credit card informations? The connection was secured and I checked certificate. But I don't feel very strong in this area of expertise so I can't tell whether I'm in danger or not. What do you think guys?

Forum Thread: How to Encrypt a Listner?

Hello , I would like to know if there is a way to encrypt our hijacked file ( .doc , .pdf , or .exe ) so that it can bypasse all farewell and Anti virus ( Undetectable ) , AND WITHOUT using a payable crypter , i mean doing it for free , with a free crypter , using metaspoit or manually .