Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: Malicios Chrome Extension

So all of a sudden, Chrome got very slow at loading pages, and it even kept disconnecting me from time to time. All that was accompanied with the hard drive rumbling (although the HDD LED wasn't blinking as fast). Then I noticed a message at the bottom of chrome while loading a site: Waiting for Extension O.S . So I went straight to extensions manager, but it kept closing the tab with the extension list as soon as I open it. That got me suspicios and I knew it was a malicios thing. So I manag...

Forum Thread: Install VMware in Kali 2.O

I use debian apt source in kali 2.0 and I upgrade my kali to 4.2.0-0.bpo.1-amd64. Kali 2.0 default is 4.0,so when i install vmware workstation 10.0,vmnet goes wrong. I searched the problem, found workstation 12.0 has upgrade to the latest linux kernel.so I have install vmware work station 12.0 successfully, i write this to remind others the problem

Forum Thread: Local Bitcoin Botnet

In studying how bots and botnets work I'd thought I'd post something here for other people curious in the same topic. I work as a computer tech at my local community college and was given the green light by the director to infect 30 of the IT computers with an undetectable bitcoin miner. I convinced him that there is no way to actually make any profit from this method (because of the size and now complexity of bc hashes now) but wanted a challenge that doesn't really damage anything.

Forum Thread: Kali Linux on Anroid

Can we download then install kali image from other resources in anroid because I got slow internet and I can't download 3gb directly.anybody got a link of kali image for anroid and a good help then it will be very helpful to me,thank you.

Forum Thread: Evasion Skills

Following and doing the tutorials from OTW and others on this subject, and reading up on fx. rapid7 and other resources, although good and necessary for basic skills, I understand that there will not be a easy or perpetual fix for evasion...

Forum Thread: Firesheep

I tried downloading from a few different sights. All say that Firesheep is not compatible with Firefox. I have the latest version. Has Firesheep just not not cought up to it yet?

Forum Thread: Rooted Android

yo guys, in order to practice my skils in kali linux i tried install it on my android, but i need a rooted android, i tried a lot of diferent ways to root my android, but none of theme was sucessfull, is it a android problem, or am i doing just rong.

Forum Thread: Bluetooth Sniffing

Hi!! I'm Playing with Ubertooth and Several BTLE Devices Like My Smartwatch LG and I've Read Your Posts About This Issue. I Would Like to Know How Could I Capture the Pin of the MultiBlue Dongle in a Remote Way. Which Firmware Do I Need to Build a Bluettoth Sniffer or Which Other Ways Could You Suggest Me to Capture This Pin? Because Mi Goal Is Hijacking My Bluetooth Keyboard. Thanks

Forum Thread: Native Wordlist

Hello, I was wondering what's the best way to make a wordlist in my language? I'm a Dane, and I can't seem to find a Danish wordlist to use when cracking passwords. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

Forum Thread: Can You Crack It?

NfjA9FuFo9R2M6Zl0Ls4MfO0D1lkpBk0yo0ErmKoWe9LogFntkfiRBe58A22F5k8 I've been playing with a thought of encryption for some time now. What if you could make an encryption where you only need the hashed password to crack it?

Forum Thread: Hai Guys

I'm really fascinated by null byte and the articles on hacking. I'm a complete beginner to this field.. I'm studying computer engineer.. I really want to get into it.. What excatly should I start with..

Forum Thread: Kali Linux 2.0 or Kali Linux 1.1.0?

Guys i need your help. Guys i have two Kali linux iso 2.0 and 1.1.0. I want to dual boot kali linux with window 7. Which kali linux is more preferable to use? I made survey in internet about it found that kali linux 2.0 still have some bugs to be fixed.But does the bug can be fixed by update kali linux 2.0? Need your help guys..