Forum Thread: Answer My Question Please!

Hello guys.

I am trying to hack with kali linux and I can hack over my lan but now I want to hack over the wan and I am trying with port forwarding but I don't know how to test if I'm doing good.Can anyone tell me is it possible to create an machine on virtual box with different lan and IP address to test if I succeed making a hack that hacks into wan/internet?

23 Responses

Why do you want to run exploits over a wan? Its exactly the same as on a lan.

I want to hack my friend and he is not on my lan.

After port forwarding in router web page go to canyouseeme.org and enter the port you opened (forwarded in router web page \ LPORT in your exploit), if a message shows Error: I could not see your service on xx.xx.xx.xx on port (YOUR_PORT) than you are not doing it right or maybe your ISP have blocked port forwarding in your router(even if you can use the PORT FORWARDING option ).

Otherwise , you are good to go.

-TU

so what to do if my isp has blocked my port forwarding options?
do i need to call and talk with them?

one more question bro.

If i open a port on my router configuration page and if i go at canyouseeme.org did it shows automatically that port I open on my router is open?

No you need to type that port then hit Check port
and btw can you tell me where are you from because your name looks similar to me ?

I'm from Albania and I think you have seen me on any of youtube channel comments.

Jo veq emri Genti mu duk shiptar , une jom i Kosoves , nese e ki rrjetin me IPKO ata zakonisht jepin routera TP-Link qe e ki opsionin Port Forward edhe ti e hap kishe portin amo nuk tbon duhet me pagu extra a nuk e di . Thirri niher.

aha shqiptar koke,un rrjetin e kom me kujtesen edhe routerin e kom motorola kshtu te settings e routerit pe gjaj port forwarding edhe po ja boj forward ama kur pe provoj me testu online po thot qe porti nuk u hap spo di tash a kom naj problem npc qe osht te ndalu diqka.

Provo masi tja bojsh port forward futja reboot ose restart qysh shkrun aty edhe provo nese nuk tbon thirri ata thuj pse spom bon

Zotërinj, është e vështirë të moderosh në shumë gjuhë. Nëse ju mund të ndani njohuritë tuaja me folësit në anglisht, do ta vlerësoja atë.

ma leht mujna mu kuptu shqip, sa per tjert ka shum tema tnjejta ktu ku mujn mi zgjidh problemet.

We are sorry .

haha it's okay, I'm just happy you are helping eachother

Op ama para se mi thirr ata po du mu siguru qe nuk osht najsen gabim npc tem spo di mos i ka fajet naj firewall a najsen qa po thu ti ?

E kom provu edhe une me ndal firewall po smka bo veq thirri se nuk bohet kurgjo.

ENGLISH:

I tried turning off the firewall of my router but still it didnt work when i checked canyouseeme.org , call your ISP it will be no problem even if you are wrong.

a e ke rregullu tash a t bon port forwarding, se mi thirr ata e mem vet per qfar arsyje pot vyn me hap tani mos pom del naj problem se porti 4444 dihet qe sosht per ni tmir.

English:

Did you fix now port forwarding? Because If i call my isp and if they ask me for what reasons you need to port forwarding I thing this is not allowed because everyone knows that port 4444 is not for good purposes.

Une i kom thirr amo ata mkan thon qe smuj me bo port forward se i kom ported e blockume blah blah.. se kom kuptu kurr qka kan dasht me thon . Amo une e kom me 1ART , kta jon tri nashta te Kujtesa ose Ipko kish bo . Nese tpysin qka pot duhet thuju per 1 loj ose per kamera tsiguris.

English:

I called them but they told me that its not possible to port forward because my ports are blocked blah blah .. I never understood what they said . But my ISP are 1ART, they are new maybe Kujtesa or Ipko would work . If they ask you for what you need it, tell them for a game or security cameras

Aha okej pra shum flm.

Nese un i thirri edhe i thom qe pom vyn per ni loj a mujn me ma lshu ata prej zyres tkujteses a duhet me ardh nshpi tem per me lshu edhe nese un i thom me ma lshu a mpytin ata cilin port po don me ta lshu a qysh se nese mpytin cilin smuj i thom portin 4444.

mfal qe tkom bo shum pytje ama sjom ka i kuptoj niher bash mir qito sene qysh shkojn.

English:
okay thank you very much.

if I call my isp and said to them that I need it for a game can they do it from their office or they need to come to my house and do it and if I said to them to unblocking me from port forwarding will they ask me which port do you want to open ? because I can't tell them to open the port 4444.

Sorry I have ask you many questions but I can't understand how those things work right now.

Nuk e di a duhet ata met ardh nshpi a munden prej zyres amo po mendoj qe duhesh nashta me pagu ma teper per port forward. Nese tpysin cilin port mos jau jep ,thuj po du me pas akses nport forwarding , amo nuk osht e thone veq porti 4444 munet mu kon porti 1234 , ska rendesi .

Mos ta ndin per pytje ,na per ket seni jemi ktu ;).

English:

I dont know if they can do it form their office or come to your house but I think that you should pay more money for port forwarding.If they ask you which port should they open for you dont tell them , tell them you that you want access on port forwarding, even thought it is not necesary to be port 4444 it can be port 1234 , it doesnt matter.

Dont worry for the questions , it our obligation ;).

okej pra shum faleminderit.
Okay then thank you so much.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active