Forum Thread: How to Sms Bomber

anyone here knows the python code for an sms bomber? I have one but it is written in bash and it no longer works. It needs an sms gateway, I have those already. Basically, it sends an sms through email to a certain number x number of times. This is for those, text scammers that continuously plagues our country. I would appreciate it very much if anyone could point me in the right direction, thank you

11 Responses

idk but couldnt sms spoofers do the same i quess we have some tools in kali which do it im not sure ( try socialengtoolkit in kali)

Older setoolkit had it...
Its removed now...

So we need to have Backtrack?

I dont know if even the older version sms bombing works..

But you can give it a try..
Remove currently installed setoolkit..
Download an older version and install it...

Or you could just search for some other tool for sms bombing... im sure google will help you..

ok, ty :)
I wonder how it was done with Kali in Mr. Robot!

The sms spoofer of SET has been removed after backtrack.

Any alternative ?

there is a script written in bash but you have to have your country's sms gateway for it to work. sends text through a gmail account.

Hello all. Anyone up to test the sms bomber on me? I made a app to stoo all bombers. Feel free to bomb me. If u land a bomb i will message u . 1-870-270-7707. I give my permission to try

Updated prl and profile several times.

Sent about 200 messages yesterday on an app that was probably too sus to use but I unfortunately did anyways.

Called sprint tech support but wasn't too helpful. Does anyone here know what else I can do?

I did something similar a few months back when I got my android phone. What I did basically was a sort of sms based remote control for my phone. I had a bunch of predefined commands like takepicture, startgps, startaudiorecording, and the continuously running script would respond the those commands appropriately. However, that was just as far as I got. The lack of good docs plus no large community was pretty boring.

usps trackingshowbox

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active