Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: How to Add Proxy on My Website

hello hackers! if I have website, we all know that my ip address and all other information can be easily recognized. I want to know if I can add proxy on my website. so that no one can recognize it easily. I am just curious and sometimes for good reasons too we want to protect our workings only that is why I asked it?

Forum Thread: Where/How to Practice

Is there anyway you can get some practice doing an entire hack, beginning to end, as realistic as possible, simulated as realistically as possible without doing anything risky and immoral? If you set up your own Virtualbox you know the applications and services, whereas I'm looking for a way where you basically start off blind, do recon, work up from there, etc.

Forum Thread: Help Me from Being Hack

can any kind soul help me on this? I have been living in hell for the past month.someone been remotely control my house network and devices for more than a month. I think it started with my son desktop then one day I notice werid pattern or movement on my ipad. I quickly try to log out my apple id and guess what? the guy on the cloud actually stop me from doing it by placing some kind of firewall on my screen which even I press on the log off button it takes no effect. eventually I lost all m...

Forum Thread: Bash Script

I am making a bash script to find a file/directory. I am begining bash and i picked this as a start to scripting. My script is not changing directories to root, it is but it isn't. I googled my problem and tried making a function like someone mentioned but it did not work for me.

Forum Thread: Nmap Problems

I am working with Kali and am having some trouble with my host discovery in general. I am work with an old windows xp that I had laying around the problem is that I can't actually find it when i use nmap or any other scan for it. I have tried it both in armitage and in the console and nothing. I am picking up everything else in the house just not this one computer. Any Ideas/fixes???

Forum Thread: Null Byte Pages Not Loading.

what I mean by that is that when I try to go to the next page of any of the worlds really on WonderHowTo, the loading image displays and never loads the next page. Here is an example. I have tried to use various browsers, and compatibility mode for all of the browsers. My preferred browser is firefox. If anyone else has had this issue or knows how to fix it, assistance would be much appreciated.

Forum Thread: Setting Up Target OSes and Kali Network Configuration?

Hey guys, so I want to install target OSes in Virtual Machines to practice, but all of the supposed pre-activated OSes still require me to give product key when I select the ISO from my Downloads folder for the Virtual Machine. Also, what network settings should I use for Kali Linux in VirtualBox? It appears that I can't connect to the internet when it's on the NAT setting. Thanks!

Forum Thread: Introduction

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself to this community. I've been peeping Null Byte for some time now, and I have now signed up because I really like this community, as it is very helpful, and easy to get answers to most of your issues. anyway

Forum Thread: Overwriting the EIP. (Help)

So… I'm currently feeding it a string… Because if you feed it a string you will probably get a segmentation fault, afterwards you overwrite the EIP.... But nothing happens. Why is this???? I addressed it with the malicious code I wish to execute, but nothing. We could also overwrite it wth a jmp to our code, but I haven't checked it out, yet. Anyone have any theories ?

Forum Thread: Recon on a Website Hosted by a Hosting Company

A lot of the websites today are not hosted on someones own little server, but at huge hosting companies like One.com, Hostgator and Godaddy.com. When using, for example, Nmap to scan one of these sites for vulnerabilities, it scans the huge servers, with very little chance of succes as these companies have enough money to add proper security to their servers.

Forum Thread: Introduction

Hey! My pseudonym is Over Flow (It is not original at all). I'm an aspiring grey hat hacker and programmer. I currently know a few languages such as: Python, Perl (Learning a bit), PHP, HTML, C (Learning) and C++(Learning). As you see, I'm learning most of my languages. I'm fluent in Python, PHP and HTML, though. I am on the brink of figuring out C++ (By that I mean knowing the language enough). I am looking for a future in Cyber Security. I will be taking a Certified Ethical Hacker exam in a...

Forum Thread: I Have Tried to Update My Old Computers Bios. It Did Well with Upgrade from AMI BIOS V3.02 to 3.04, I Flashed Trough Usb

I need to find the V3.04 on a ROM-file (to edit it in AMIBCP, and later flash it). As many of you know all "good" settings for overcloking is locked in OEM BIOSes). Anyone who can help me find the ROM-file for AMI BIOS V3.04 (I upload the ISO image here to)? I would be very thankful for your help. The last alternative is to find a modded version, wich have unlocked setting. But I have searched in days now, and I don't find anything relevant. I'm a mediocre computer user, with only the basic k...