Forum Thread: Help Me Crack This wpa2 Password

i tried a lot to crack this password but it is too hard to crack.

pls put the password in the description

My Files

My Files MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

pentestbook2-01

pentestbook2-01 pentestbook2-01.cap

7 Responses

yes i tried but it did not work for me

just try brute force attack, though its time consuming, it will give you results you need

-- C1BR0X

I don't know where you're from, but I live in Argentina, and when rockyou doesn't work, I search for a Spanish dictionary, because it's more probable the AP key will be there.

There are deep web services for cracking passwords, too (they presumably use bruteforce and botnets combined), but you'd have to pay them in Bitcoins.

Excellent point, Kitten.

I think it goes without saying that the wordlist you use for cracking must be in the same language as the person who created the password.

Persistence is a vital hacking attribute.

Don't give up at the first obstacle, think about why your attack failed.

Kitten hit the nail on the head there.

ghost_

yes , me too , I can't hack wpa2 psk wifi.

Share your thoughts, it says above....

My thought is, every (WPA) password which is not an 8 digit one, isn't worth further cracking. Eight digits, thats a date (like 19700101, or in my country, 01011970). I have found some APs using Birthdays and such as a password, so its a good start for the first try.

With my setup and a 8 8 0123456789 crunch "wordlist", i can run an attack within ~20 minutes....

Running benchmark (51590.8 PMKs/s)... \

Computed 51590.85 PMKs/s total.
#1: 'CUDA-Device #1 'GeForce GTX 960'': 55878.7 PMKs/s (RTT 2.2)
#2: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 737.9 PMKs/s (RTT 3.0)
#3: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 737.9 PMKs/s (RTT 3.0)
#4: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 734.4 PMKs/s (RTT 3.0)

...with my GPU glowing in the dark while computing.

Then, when it comes to "real" wordlists, i have never seen a useful one in my language, and i wouldnt even bother to create my own, since i cant imagine people using "zylindrisch" or "Hundekorb" as a password.

They will pick $name_of_puppy01011970 for example, which is impossible to compute.

Why raping my hardware, when i can set up an evil twin AP for example?

Just my 00110010 cents.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active