Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: I Allowed My Neighbor to Use My Wifi While They Were Down but They Continued to Use Mine Well After They Were Back Up

I monitored my wifi using the freeware Who's on my wifi, that enabled me to capture all their mac addresses which I then used to deny access through my router. I thought it might be a mistake on their part but now I am not so sure. I would like to screw with them a little bit are there any suggestion as to how I might use the information (mac addresses etc.) to yank their chain? Most if not all of their stuff is APPLE . There were 5 devices one with a NetBIOS name of W039524. I am not at all ...

Forum Thread: Kali Laptop

am thinking about buying a cheap (refurbished) laptop for some light schoolwork and to use as my Kali Linux machine. What specs do you recommend for Kali usage? To start with, I'll mainly be following OTW's tutorials .

Forum Thread: GRUB Dual Booter Question.

I am currently dual-booting on a Windows 7 netbook with GRUB. Is there anyway that I can hide the Kali Linux OS in GRUB and make it only appear when I do a certain thing? My idea was to make it only appear after I pressed the Konami code in the selection menu :) Is that possible?

Forum Thread: How to -help --Getting Tables from DBS Running MySQL 3

Hello friends, during my study of databases i ran into a problem. I successfully got list of databases using sqlmap. But when i try to get tables from any database listed i'm going to get an error. I did some research of this error and found out, that it is because there is not an information schema db. But i have not find any solution yet. So i'm asking your clever minds to help me with this challenge. Here is a list of commands i ran:

Forum Thread: Networking Setup in Vmplayer

Heya there. I recently started to get real about hacking and etc. I bought the book the basics of hacking and penetration testing 2nd editon. The problem i have is to get the two VMs (kali linux, and metasploitible) so they can communicate with eachother, in an isolated network. Any Ideas?

Forum Thread: How Can I Listen / Record Surround Sound in a Remote System. Is There Any Post Installation Configuration Packager Which

A Remote System Is Accessible to Me Through Kaseya Agent. I Have Access to All Its Disk Drives / Files, Command Prompt and Even I Can Take Control of It Through VNC. I Want to Listen / Record Live Audio (Sound) Of Its Surroundings Through Its Microphone in Stealth Mode. I Can Access the Files, if Sound Can Be Recorded in the Remote System. I Can Also Install Snooper (Audio Spy) In It from Command Prompt. But It Requires Post Installation Configuration Through Its Interface Window Which I Cann...

Hacking and You: Introduction

Hello, readers. Beginning today, I will be writing a small series of articles about the paths we have taken as hackers, hacker culture, and what it means in the grand scheme of our lives.

Forum Thread: CCTV Camera Question

Hello, recently i have been trying to access my schools CCTV cameras or at least locate the IP address to use metasploit to hack the username and password. I have ran the command sudo nmap -sP 192.168.36.0/24 to scan my schools range of IP addresses. Do you have any tips for being able to locate and access the CCTV cams because i am sure you know more about this stuff than i do. (and yes i am aware of the risks of geting caught and doubt i will because i have attempted to make a admin account...