Forum Thread: Mostly Need Help Binding Two Exe Files

Kali Linux 2.0

Okay so I have been practicing using metasploit. I have created a back-door file, I have put it on my lab laptop, and I have setup persistence and done some stuff to get used to most things. I somewhat understand most of what I need/want to for right now.

I have a friend who is willing to let me try a somewhat "real world" scenario. So for this, I want to bind the payload exe back-door to a game setup exe so when he runs it the exploit will run too and then I can set everything up.

I can't seem to find how to bind these two files unless I'm just searching wrong. I used the cat command to merge them, would that work? Or how do i do this properly?

this is the process i was using to get into my own laptop:

Image via postimg.org

once i have it binded and he runs it on his computer on an outside network is the process exactly the same or will i be needing to port-forward? I don't know how to do this but I've seen some stuff about it.

Is there anything else I need to know? Tips, Tricks? Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Also once I'm in and connected through meterpreter how can i send files from me to him in the background. Like what would I use so i can look up tutorials or could someone explain?

5 Responses

Thank you, this did the trick

Glad I can help

1) yes it is the same other than the port forwarding.

2) I'd make sure to kill the av and at least weaken the firewall.

3) Use the meterpreter upload command.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active