Forum Thread: How to Hack My College Website ?

I want to hack this website iips.edu.in/phpmyadmin
I tried to scan it with nikto -h and then i got some exploit data base
https://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/25136/

How do i use this exploit to hack my college webiste?

19 Responses

Since you are not a professional hacker you should not even try to hack your college website since it will only get you in jail. Just stop.

But can this website be hacked ?
N i have a query that how do i use that exploit ... ?

asking this questions shows you are not skilled enough. Think of the consequences first and if its worth it. But from what I have heard, many school sites usually dont carry the most expensive security.

Bishopheber college trichy
BhC.ed.in

i want to hack my college site. how to hack it ?

Anything can be hacked. If you look around you will find plenty of tutorials on how to do so. But as said before, you should not.

-Smith

The best you could do without training is being thrown into the jail. I don't think any country has laws to oppose it. India, for one, does not, unless you have enough resources.

Even the most sophisticated hackers have to test out each step locally before doing it in the real world.
It's not Uplink or Hacker Evolution or HackEx or HackThisGame.

Still, if you're not convinced, learn to use Metasploit, and then do what you want. Unless you're willing to learn it, I wouldn't recommend you doing anything. It could as much as ruin your life, and I'm NOT exaggerating. And you should already know this, I think.

Learn it completely, and you can do it yourself. Or forget it completely if you don't want to learn.

-The Joker

This is not to demotivate you. But to be frank, there is no one line answer for this. If you do not know what you are doing, you might get a suspension from school or worse, go to jail. Learn metasploit and other tools, understand it and then try this. Always remember "Half knowledge is dangerous than no knowledge"

I got it ...i would learn metasploit but how ? Through your site only ?

It won't be your college for long if you go through with it.

Ok, But what is the purpose of you doing this act? What are you trying to get out of hacking your college website? Nothing and Nobody is stopping you from doing what you want, but as the others say is it really worth it?

~ V3N0MZ

um...dude, this is a whiteHat community...they won't help you hack your college's website. And doing so will land you in very hot water...

i asked it just for knowledge purpose there is no bad intentions behind it :P and probably i would have reported the vulnerabilities to the college department :)

but unless you have permission from the college dept, hacking without permission will land you in deep trouble.

Save the exploit code with extension .sh and run it skadoosh ????

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active