Forum Thread: How to REDIRECT CLIENTS to LOCAL APACHE2 SERVER HOSTED on EVIL TWIN

I have a Kali machine running Kali 2.0 I want to host a Apache server on the evil twin network and redirect all the clients to to my server

I successfully created evil twin,hosted apache server but not able to redirect client but I can access apache server by manually typing the address tried many guide but all are outdated

Pls help

5 Responses

tried the following iptables
ifconfig at0 192.168.1.129 netmask 255.255.255.128
route add -net 192.168.1.128 netmask 255.255.255.128 gw 192.168.1.129
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ipforward
iptables --table nat --append POSTROUTING --out-interface usb0 -j MASQUERADE
iptables --append FORWARD --in-interface at0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.100:80
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j MASQUERADE
dhcpd -cf /etc/dhcpd.config -pf /var/run/dhcpd.pid at0
/etc/init.d/isc-dhcp-server start
also started apache2 server,tried responder for redirecting client,also tried dnsmask

i can only start apache2 server on local wifi not on evil twin

and when the evil twin starts my ip changes to 192.168.1.129 should i also change this ip in line iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.100:80

thanks

Do you have two interfaces? There should be one on managed mode (to have internet access) and one on master mode (to broadcast an AP).

When dealing with the Evil Twin, use the interface in master mode. Leave the other one alone, it is just there to provide you and your victims with internet access.

TRT

I have wlan0mon (monitor mode) which is use to broadcast ap when I create evil twin I get another one at0 and eth0 for lan I don't want to provide client internet connection can u provide the iptables to do the redirecting

Is dhcp3-server a must ? I have isc-dhcp-server , both are same stuff ?
Thanks for the replay

DHCP is a protocol that provides an IP address (among other information) to its clients, so yes, it's a must. Also, you cannot broadcast an AP in monitor mode.

The way it is meant to be done:

1. Clone the information of the legitimate router
  2. Set an interface to monitor mode and use it for the deauth attack
  3. Create the evil twin on another interface that is in master mode
  4. Set up DHCP, iptables rules, and the Apache server.

TRT

My cable router support client mode so I can use it as a WiFi moderm
But it has RJ45 CABLE OUT not a USB port ,so does Kali support ap mode on a eth0 port
By the way I need the iptables commands to do the directing can u suggest commands
Thanks for the replay

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active