Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: WPS PIN

Hi, i'd like to know if there is any way to reveal WPS PIN of wireless device that i am currently connected on. In case if owner changes password, so i can use PIN to crack it easily. I already tried with Reaver, but seems like AP is locking kinda often :( Thnaks

Forum Thread: C#-C Sharp

Hey, I need suggestion. I am going to take C# classes soon so i wanted to know that will it help me to increase my skill in Hacking i know that i can make program like password cracker with it but will i be able to find a bug on a application. I have also learned C language.Also recommend me a good programming language

Forum Thread: Why Elliot Needs to "Wipe Out"?

I hope you're all done with mr.robot season 1. So am I. But one thing still I don't know why Elliot needs to wipe out? In episode 1, Elliot hacks Tyrell Wellick's accounts and he afraid's that Tyrell let him hack, So he disconnected all Ethernet, power cables and took out RAM's and he burned up with microwave!..So my question is why he need to do that?

Forum Thread: .Ost File Corrupted / Solved the Issue with Some Posts Already Said, but .Ost File Is Corrupted Again Later

Hi all, one of our users is getting the error when outlook is opened that the .ost file is corrupted. Curiously not always happens when the outlook is opened but it happens a lot of times. We have tried to remove/rename the ost file with the purpose of recreating it again as we need that this user works in cache mode. After doing that the ost file was re-created and everything seemed fine. However the issue come back again appearing exactly the same message.

Forum Thread: Android Rooting

Hello Fellow Hackers! Since i'm studying some fundamental stuff about operating systems and architecture, i want to know if you guys have some resources to recommend, in order to understand the process of jailbreaking/rooting a mobile device. Mainly books, because i love books =)

Forum Thread: Automatic Virus

I've been thinking if its possible or not to craft a special webpage that has a direct download to a trojan or whatever and it automatically opens it without user interaction, Maybe it could be done using a Script or code in the webpage?

Forum Thread: Malicious Upload to Website

Hi. When I upload a file to website with different maneuvers, I was able to upload currapted file, than I find the file, open it, and see here is such a shuth (img bellow). I tried to change the meta-data for this file and upload again and again with different exploits, but so far nothing has been able to find via this file (algorithm).

Forum Thread: I Need a Good Tutorial on "GUI with Bash"

Hey guys! For my organization BruteDev, CrackerHacker made a Tool installation suite for Kali in Bash. Now I was wondering whether anyone here could give me a good tutorial on making GUI with Bash(I want the project to look good, so I searched for tutorials on the net, but I only got incomplete ones.)

Forum Thread: IPv6 Progression

So since IPv4 can't be here forever and the number of IPs is bigger and bigger, sooner or later i suppose many will have to switch to IPv6 , or all if coexistance gets removed. So what do you think how much time since the change becomes noticable and a question for experts - how will that affect network security and hacking. I am interested will the laws of IPv4 network dramatically change that it would require a new understanding of IPv6 to keep up with time (Packet structure, connections, h...

Forum Thread: Staying Up-to-Date

Hello. I want to stay up-to-date on news revolving around technology and tech enthusiasts. More importantly, I would love to keep up with cyber security as well. I was wondering what sources of information you use to stay up-to-date.

Forum Thread: What Is BadUSB?

Can someone explain what BadUSB is? I know it have something to do with plugging a USB into a computer and then it can issue commands, the attacker can access the camera and microphone, etc. but how does it work and is it available to the public? Thanks!