Forum Thread: Active White-Hat Forums?

I've been digging around and found dozens of forums related to pentesting, hacking, etc but a majority of them are inactive, have few posts, or the last post was like 2 years ago.

I haven't checked the onion yet, but I figure there must be some more forums on there that are active daily. Got any suggestions?

Right now the only two active ones I found were Null-Byte and Evilzone (more or less) and I found a black hat one called V3rmllion (Which can be a mess at times).

13 Responses

I know a site called hackforums.net, but i can't access it...

Looks pretty legit. Thanks!

Me too.
But after about a month.
I get access to pass it.
I don't know what exactly happened.

I can't access it either, I just spent several minutes filling in a stream of captchas, and no cigar. In what way can't you access it exactly?

null byte is the best for beginners and more friendly,

hackforums is good, i wont recommend for a beginner sending a pm cost cause you have to upgrade...... the howtos on null byte are more explained better...........

The only difference is Null-byte is a White hat Zone.

JAMAL is right. To be a newbie,i think null byte is more uesful, but some ebooks in other forums can help us understand hacking deeply.

Hack Forums is great but most things over there you either have to pay for or the community just bashes you cause you have no idea whats going on... I prefer Null-Byte

also, Hell is back up after being taken down by the police a while ago, the only problem is its invite only and only on the deep web.

take a look at https://siph0n.net/ and email the admin for a invite to the forums, I dont know how active they are but they have jabber too and thats pretty dead

Cybrary also has a forum section.

-The Joker

Check out garage4hackers.com.Nice one.Full of experienced white hats.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active