Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: IPV4 and IPV6

I was wondering: Will hacking change in a few years when we run out of IPV4 addresses and have to change to IPV6 addresses? i mean that surely is gonna have a great impact on Hacking, right? well maybe not, tell me what you think guys... Just a random pic for attention.

Forum Thread: Hello Guys,

I bought second hand Apple MacBook Air and the time I was configuring the settings, the system lock. Of course I don't know the pin, I don't know the password, I don't know the ID. The only thing I know is the name of the administrator and I thing- the server. I have never before Mac and I didn't know the security system they have, to be more careful. Now I am trying to find a way to set back the system. I try the buttons ( command-R-P) - nothing happen. I have Kali in VM ,but I am knew in al...

Forum Thread: Discover Scripts

Hello fellow novice hackers! I came across these the other day and wanted to share for those who weren't already aware. Since there seem to be an infinite number of tools one can use to go about conducting passive and active recon so it can be overwhelming trying to remember all of them. Also most are limited to doing just one or two specific tasks.

Forum Thread: Live Boot Kali Linux from Kingston USB

I've been trying to run Kali on my laptop with i7 processor, because right now I only have it on my Raspberry Pi, which can be tedious since that limits some of the hacks I can learn. Anyway, when I've written the .iso from kali.org/downloads to my USB, and I boot from USB from windows 10 I get the following message Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Forum Thread: CEH Training?

Hello I am going thru CEH training right now and they have the labs online for the course. I am wanting to setup my own lab with a server I have in our office. It is a rack mount server right now I have Ubuntu 14.04 on it and it is doing nothing in our office. I can reuse it for anything and have the ability to reload it with any OS in your opinion what would be the best setup for the lab? Thanks I have setup a lab in the past using VM ware on the server I just want to get your ideas on this.

Forum Thread: External Hard Drive

hi i am having problems with my external hard drive I tried to boot kali linux but that has failed leaving me all my files have lost and the disk is not easy visible as I inplug him get a little drive you 60 MB while my external HDD is 500 GB

Forum Thread: Did the Devs Really F*** Kali Up ?

I was surfing some websites and reading about the latest tools and distro's and came across a kali linux 2.0 article, after i read it i went to check the comments and found this dude saying "v.2.0 is aimed towards script kiddies and nothing more. Since the release of 2.0, the group will no longer use it. It's full of bugs, and very dangerous to professional pen testers as it will lock up during access allowing you to be traced and the devs are seemingly retarded on their knowledge of GUI code...

Forum Thread: Creating an Access Point

I remember reading about a penetration test where the testers went inside the HQ, plugged a device into the wall, labeled it as "IT DONT TOUCH" and then proceeded to connect to that device from a great distance to further attack the wifi network inside the building. Unfortunately I forget from where I read this, if any one knows what I'm talking about, please discuss it because I am trying to learn more about this and I would like to find that article but don't know what to search for.

Forum Thread: Smartphone Interface

Would anyone like to design an app or smartphone interface from which browsing this site from an iPhone device would be easier? I apologize for being needy, but the vast amount of free time I have I am always away from a computer, and unfortunately reading articles from an idevice is frustrating.

Forum Thread: Ayyyyyy I'm Back

Greetings greenhorn hackers, I am Jack Sea, aka the guy who's really done nothing here but make a semi-decent wordpress hack discussion and maybe make a few good replies regarding cybersecurity.