Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: My Random Problems with Kali

Dear hackers, I'm a newbie in this Null Byte, so I do have some few questions that you would think kind of boring to answer and I might not get the answer just by Google it randomly. But, as there is a really relevant place to ask such as NullByte, I'll ask what problems that I have encountered and why.

Forum Thread: Run an Evil Twin Without Internet Connection.

Hello fellow null-byte users, I was wondering if it is possible to create an Evil Twin (an AP with the same ssid) and make every connection go through a locally hosted login page? And after they login just send them to an error page. This would be usefull for capturing login credentials on login page's they expect. You could, for instance, open a ap called 'T-Mobile Hotspot' sent them to a forged T-mobile login page and capture a lot of login credentials.

Forum Thread: What Happened to Slowloris?

Hmm... I recently watched a presentation on DDOS, their layers, and their many players (lulsec, the j3st3r) and it mentioned Slowloris. I have not used slowloris in about a 4 months. I was able to execute the perl script on iOS, but I wanted it for my Kali Linux distro. However, it seems the website, ha.ckers was down. Does anybody have any ideas what happened?

Forum Thread: 5 "Deadly" Linux Commands

Everyday, Null Byte is getting bigger, and most of the newcomers are new to hacking and Linux. Without some knowledge on deadly commands, it is easy to trick a newbie into executing these and destroying their Linux OS. I made a list with some of the deadliest commands from tecmint that either remove files, overwrites them, or freezes your system.

Forum Thread: DoS Attack

I'm fascinated by both DoS and DDoS attacks and I want to try them out next. My concern however is that I don't have a lot of data/bandwith, so what are the data/bandwith implications of say doing a Hping SYN flood?

Forum Thread: About LOIC

I have a question about this program "not legit tool" . Realistically is there chance Loic to work or just everything is a lie! As i know there's only malwares/backdoors in internet

Forum Thread: Hello ! I Think My PC Is Infected!

Hello ! I Think My PC Is Infected with Keylogger or Something ! What I Have to do to Remove It ! Any Advice ? ! Thanks .. i just open Project Neptune the oldest version and put gmail and password to test it ! After 10 minutes i got message by gmail that some one trying to hack my email !

Webmitm: Bind: Permission Denied?

I recently got the Dsniff package on my mac and tried using webmitm on the command line. I was proceeded to enter the name of my country, city, business name, and other stuff of that sort. I hit control c hoping I could start over later.

Forum Thread: Linux Simulation

I was just wondering if anyone on here has ever heard of a Linux simulation learning center. My trade school had CCNA for windows and it gave u a video to listen and watch in the beginning. Then u would answer questions and near the end u would do a simulation to see if u understood the information and then take a test to move onto the next area. Any ideas?