Forum Thread: Changing IP Address

so my isp is always changing ip address which is a deal breaker for me because I won't be able to access previous payload i created ...pls is there a way out

NB-i use modem not router

9 Responses

Some clarification for no-ip

You need a dynamic DNS service that will track the changes to your public IP address and update the chosen host/domain name registered on noip.com

I use account.dyn.com/entrance/ and my current router has built in support so I don't have to run any other software. It is a paid service but is way cheaper than paying for business static IP from a ISP.

Yes, your isp always tracking with your IP address, As well as companies also retargeting ads with your IP address, So I request to hide your IP address with VPN or proxy, but I recommend to use the IP checking tool to confirm that your VPN is working or not.

Yes there's a way out, like for eg. in real world what actually happens is that an attacker, has always a fear of getting caught, so what they do is that, either they will use a VPS, or either they would use an already compromised PC or server or a botnet to connect to that payload or they would simply create a server through onion routing, or you can simply say that setting up a forum as a COC server that the payload may automatically connects to. Any of These 4 ways might help you out with IP issue and getting traced back issue too.

Your DHCP lease time given to your IP address has expired. Your ISP changes their network infrastructure. ISP changes the center or router responsible for your address. ISP has encountered a network failure causing routing tables to rebuild or other network related issues. Krogerfeedback

Follow the steps

Open up the Control Panel and click on Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings. Right-click on your network adapter, and go to Properties. In the Properties menu, highlight "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active