Forum Thread: How to Get Router PIN?

I have the wifi password of my neighbour's router. Now I need to get the PIN of the router so that in case he changes the password, I'll be able to crack the newly set password through the PIN. I could have retrieved it through the default gateway IP but there's a dialogue box demanding username and password. I've tried all possible combinations but none of them works.

So, is there a way to get the PIN provided you know the WiFi password?

11 Responses

Having just the wifi password is not enough to get the pin, you either try some reaver / pixie dust, or you crack that router password.

Router hardly log wrong logins, nor throttle it, so you could fire up some hydra and try from the most common router passwords to whole wordlists.

If you know brand / model of the router, it's easy to google search the default credentials, if not, you can try the WPA key as the password. Usually, admin's user name is not modifiable, just the password is.

Hamza I have also cracked the password but cannot access the router login page....and I want to find out the wps pin just like your situation...If you find any soloution then plz inform me also. I would be highly thankful.

PS:Its PTCL-BB and the ip is 192.168.10.1 (sounded weird to me, and if you know the default pass for this then share it plz)

it is to much easy man just crack the mac adress
the last 5 digit of mac adress is the password of 192.168.10.1
download fing to get the correct mac adress of the wifi which you are connected in

How to crack the mack address????????

Do you know any way to get the wps pin with out login in to the admin panelists

AHMAD ARSHAD Brother, As JAI KUMAR said that Mostly I PTCL Routers have password the last "5" words of the mac address at this time. For example, This mac address C8:7A:57:9F:54:97 will have the router's login password "F5497". But it is default password , the user can change it. Ok Thanks

Same case is here with me If anyone got the solution then inform me as well.

I have the access to the router page and aslo the wifi key.but there is no pin code in wps settings.it says wps available when scanning the network,its not wps locked .its a zte f660 router.is there's a way to get the wps pin . Please help thanks.

Hello Friends can anyone tell me that how i can hack wps pin of a wifi modem on android phone for both rooted and non rooted

Thanks

Its very easy . just goto bathroom . thing your GF . and shake ur tool. now get pin lot of...

I didn't have the password of my neighbours WiFi and I just only know that his WiFi router's brand is ZTE. So how can I use his WiFi? Or how can I get the 8 digit pin of that router?

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active