Forum Thread: WiFi Passview for Windows OS

I'm gonna teach you how to steal stored wifi passwords in a windows machine. In this tutorial, we are going to use a tool called WiFi Passview.

WiFi Passview is an open-source batch script-based program that can recover your WiFi Password easily in seconds. This is for Windows OS only. Basically, this scripted program has the same function as other passview software such as webpassview and mailpassview.

Github Repo:
github.com/WarenGonzaga/wifi-passview

Steps:

1. Clone the repo or download it from Github
  2. Look for "wifi-passview-vX.X.X.bat"
  3. Just double click it to run
  4. Follow on-screen instructions

Pretty straight forward usage... take note, this tool doesn't require any UAC for you to run the program. This tool is intended for user-level so that you can still extract wifi passwords in any windows computer.

If you're looking for .exe version of the program go here!
bmc.xyz/l/wifipassview

Disclaimer: WiFi Passview is NOT designed for malicious use! Please use this program responsibly!

FAQ:

Q: Why you don't use the built-in netsh wlan export command?

A: I'm aware of that command, the only reason why I use findstr instead of that command is that to make the tool more user-level that does not require any admin rights. For example, if you are about to use the tool in a machine that you don't own then you're not able to use the tool. Got the idea? If the tool does not require admin rights then we can avoid the UAC prompt and we can use the tool more efficiently, the command netsh wlan show profiles do not require admin rights that's why we can still use that and capture the data and save it to file using the findstr command. Brilliant?

Love this tutorial? Please consider buying me a coffee!
buymeacoffee.com/warengonzaga

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active