Forum Thread: HACKING LINUX SYSTEMS by LINUX USING FEBREV-LINUXPLOIT FRAMEWORK. Hack the Hacker....

FEBREV-LINUXPLOIT Framework

Official github repository
Don't forget to report bugs if any and also please do provide stars & follow me on github.com......

FebRev-Linuxploit framework is a linux exploitation framework developed by me .
It consists of many payload modules to exploit various type of linux distros..

The framework is capable of generating small undetectable netcat payloads and python payloads which can be executed on a linux computer to obtain a reverse shell in the Attacker's machine

Step 1: Downloading the Tool...

tool's link
github.com/febinrev/febrev-linuxploit.git

commands one by one....
git clone github.com/febinrev/febrev-linuxploit.git
cd febrev-linuxploit
chmod +x *

Step 2: Installing the Framework in Your System

python3 installer.py

then select your Operating system to install dependencies........

Step 3: Choose Your OS...

now you can run FEBREV-LINUXPLOIT framework from anywhere in the system by just typing " frlinuxploit "
But also after running the installer it will automatically start the framework......

Also I added an ssh port forwarding program/module in the repository ....So if you wanna use the payload over the internet , use 159.89.214.31 (serveo.net) in the lhost , generate the payload and then open a new session/Terminal and run portforward.py

python3 portforward.py

And enter the same port which you used in the Payload to forward...

Step 4: Generating Payload Using Linuxploit

reverse shell connection is obtained....Boom....now you can execute any commands in the victim machine......

NOTE : MAKE THE PAYLOAD AS CONVINCING TO THE VICTIM OR INJECT THE PAYLOAD INTO ANY OTHER SCRIPTS OR ADD THE PAYLOAD IN SOME ARCHIVE/DIRECTORY OF ANY SOFTWARE AND SEND IT TO THE VICTIM.........THERE IS ALSO PYTHON PAYLOADS......

SPECIAL THANKS TO NMAP NCAT AND SERVEO.NET

visit nmap's official site
visit serveo.net

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active