Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: Paid "Background" Sites

As in background searching "find this person and their background" Have any of you ever tried them out? I have on two of them. I don't remember which ones but it gave fairly accurate info. Nothing to really write home about. It cost me around $3usd to do 24 hours of searching. The problem is most of the InformTion is vague.

Forum Thread: Hello Everyone Im in Need of Some Help.

I Currently Only Have Two Computers, One if Running Kali Linux 2.0 Light While the Other Is Running a Full Install of Kali Linux 2.0 I Have a New Ipad and I Need to Jailbreak It, I Know What I Need Instslled to Do It, Im Just Not Fully Sure How to Install It in Kali Linux, Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated, I Have Attached an Image of the Files. Im Aware I Can Install a Dual Boot of Windows on My Pc but I Would Like to Avoid Using Anything Other Then Kali Linux

Forum Thread: OTW.

I was reading through the posts and in one of your comments you said you were going to make a "How To:" on obtaining the IP address from Gmail headers. Did you make that yet? I searched but don't see it.

Forum Thread: Mirror Error

So i am away from my home for a while and i decided to change from kali 32 bit to 64 bit as i was having problems with my headers there, however when i moved to 64 bit in the set up i couldn't install a network mirror. I tried changing the sources.list file with what was suggested here in this post however it didn't work, I had sucess with changing the file to the newest kali sana sources.list, but i just hate the new setup and the tools are all over the place, so I would rather not use it. A...

Forum Thread: How Do I Use Ollydbg?

Hi, I am reading an article on how to activate software using ollydbg. This might be an easy question, but how do I change the "hex from 0 to 1?" After right clicking the EAX, I'm not sure what to do. I'm attaching a screenshot of the right click options. Please respond. Thanks

Forum Thread: Terminal Problem

Hello guys, i just installed Kali Linux 1.1 and downloaded AMD drivers. But when i rebooted my terminal looks like this; How can i get back my old terminal screen? My old terminal looks like this; And how can i prompt root@b4dLead on every line? Like Elliot's;

Forum Thread: Snoopy-Ng

Hey guys I am planing on trying to put together a drone with a raspberry pi that runs snoopy-ng, i am sure a lot of people have heard about this project, so i was interested if anyone in this community has successfully made one? If not I will attempt in making it and share it with the null byte community if i succeed.

Forum Thread: "Windows Hacking Series"

Hi comrades, my online name is Dark0, before i start doing some kind of crap, i would like to know if you guys are intrested in some, let's say "Windows Hacking series", wich will include the following categories/phases: Creating Windows 7/8/8.1 Backdoor/Virus (Using Veil-evasion);

Forum Thread: Rooting an Alcatel Android

Hi… I have just got an Alcatel Pixy 33.5 4009D (also named TLC 4009D) with android 4.4.2 and I tried all most common rooting apks like: kingoRoot Kingroot towelroot plus some chinese ones that I don't even know what do they do all with the promise to work.

Forum Thread: How to Install Remotly Keylogger

Greetings to veterans and to newbies,i read so many discusion about installing keylogger remotly and they are all same.i want to know how to install it on someone pc without sending keylogger to that person via email,that is so obvius i am here i have time so if someone have time to learn me few things i can pay too for that

Forum Thread: Backtrack r3 Image?

Hello, i've been wanting to try out sms spoofing with backtrack however I don't seem to find a image, if anyone who has been involved with backtrack before kali was around and knows where it is still available, please let me know.

Forum Thread: A Suggestion to Null Byte About How-to Articles

First please forgive my poor english. I appreciate many creators' job in null byte, they share knowledge selfless.As a newbie, I hope there are some basic theory not only how to use tools, I don't want to be a script kiddie.I like the Python Study Series,which tell me how to program python.I know the technology of arp poisoning, how dhcp works, therefor how mitm works.So, if you post a article to null byte, I hope there are some link or description about how it works.