Null Byte Forum

Forum Thread: Attacks Tactics

I was thinking about posting some of the tactics i thought about and that may work in different situations or special cases, But first i want to know if the null-byte community wants to see these, Also i kind off want that other members (OTW, Phoenix, Ciuffy, F.E.A.R, Ghost etc...) Post some of their tactics and plans too...

Forum Thread: Your Input on Input

I've recently been drafting up some scripts for future articles and I want to get some community insight. Usually in my scripts I ask the user for input, instead of using flags and switches. This usually isn't a problem since these scripts don't really need a lot of detail in order to function. But I've run into an issue where there is simply too many options to reasonably ask the user for input on all of them. Should I switch to using flags/switches, or should I just simplify the user input?...

Forum Thread: Robotics

Hello guys.Me and my friends put our hands on a raspberry pi.We want to make a robot.We know how to make it.But the programming part is hard.What language should we use.We have a guy that knows javascript and one that knows python.What is the best language for this kind of job?

Forum Thread: NetHunter in Personal Life Phone

Hi there, does anybody know if is save to use NetHunter in your private terminal? I never use the tools for pentesting from my personal computer for example, just for safety. But in this case I would like to use my own personal phone with NetHunter, without multiple roms. Is this safe to my private data? I couldn't find info about this.

Forum Thread: Veil-Evasion

So i wanted to ask, How come veil-evasion is always used by Hackers to bypass AV, i mean wouldn't it get detected eventually? And earlier this day i made a Payload and submitted it to an Online Scanner That doesn't distribute and it showed a detection rate of 23/47 Which means Veil-Evasion is not effective anymore, Right?