Forum Thread: PORT FORWARDING IN JIOFI

hello guys
help me pls
i cant figure out how to port forward in jiofi router
i need to use metasploit and social engineering tool on wan
i hope u guys can help
imalso posting the scrnshot of port orwarding menu of jioi router

18 Responses

Bro i faced some problem,if i do port forward in jiofi as you gave screenshot after that when i check open port from online websites like canyouseeme.com,i found my port was closed then why are jio router showed me that port is open.

Can anybody help ?

Sorry for my bad english..:p

this is because jio is doing double NAT jiofi's wan ipv4 is lan to another network.

Hard reset jiofi router through a hole provided to the router, then try configuring port forwrds

i faced some problem,if i do port forward in jiofi as you gave screenshot after that when i check open port from online websites like canyouseeme.com,i found my port was closed then why are jio router showed me that port is open.

Can anybody help ?

Even I have the same isuue, when i check open port from online canyouseeme.com,i found my port was closed but my jiofi 1 router shows port forward.

Plz help me.......My whatsapp no. Is 9525421170 plz tell me a sol. for this.

lol kids .its simple thing,jiofi uses dynamic external ip address

bro how to do it i wanna play black ops 2 and need to forward port 3074

yes friends i have this same problem. but it will be working fine at VPN network .

how to add ports in vpn

Used dynamic DNS service and configure your port forward and install dynamic DNS service client update in your system ...

This way you can also host your domain using a dynamic ip

Read about PORT FORWARD , ROUTER CONFIGURATION using ddns

End users of Internet access receive an allocation of IP addresses, often only a single address, by their Internet service provider. The assigned addresses may either be fixed (i.e. static), or may change from time to time, a situation called dynamic. Dynamic addresses are generally given only to residential customers and small businesses, as most enterprises specifically require static addresses.

Dynamic IP addresses present a problem if the customer wants to provide a service to other users on the Internet, such as a web service. As the IP address may change frequently, corresponding domain names must be quickly re-mapped in the DNS, to maintain accessibility using a well-known URL.

Many providers offer commercial or free Dynamic DNS service for this scenario. The automatic reconfiguration is generally implemented in the user's router or computer, which runs software to update the DDNS service. The communication between the user's equipment and the provider is not standardized, although a few standard web-based methods of updating have emerged over time.

first thing there is two type of ipv4
private and public
private ip is what you setup and public ip is allowced by you isp.

now for this you need nat.. and ddns search more about this you will get better idea.

not possible to open port in jiofi m2s model and i also try all new model but its show only closed port can any 1 help me to open 27015 port for l4d2 server plz tnx

here is my config but it's not working

In short, It's Impossible. don't waste your time searching for it. If you want to use port forwarding in india you have to take a commercial internet connection.

yeh agree its not possible to open port in jiofi i try all jiofi device and its not work tnx sain

It is possible to forword port on jiofi by the method that is mentioned below but the problem is that jio uses NAT and because of that you can access your port but the other network has to be of jio only but if you want to access it via another network you have to unlock your security by using pincode provided by your isp

Note-Using the pincode will void your warrenty

I am using jiofi3 and port forwarding from router end is successful but when I checked on canyouseeme.org it showed error . please somebody help

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active