Forum Thread: How to Hack a Wifi Router Whose WPS Is Locked

as we all know that now all the wifi router are with locked WPS ....when we use REAVER or BULLY ..after few min they stop....is there any solution to this problem????

14 Responses

Do you get any successful PIN attempt?

You many find useful configuring a delay between attempts. It'll make the cracking way slower, but effective after all.

@PHOENIX750..I appreciate ur help.....but my question was not that...as i am aware of all kinds of attack over wifi mentioned here (thnx to OTW) ...but this is the latest problem that a we are facing in breaking WPS PIN

I think when the WPS is locked, you have to physically hit the WPS button when trying to connect a new device.. I may be mistaken though

Popping WPS/router PINS became easy again a month ago(Really 6 or so). Go after the chip sets.. The rest is research. and/or Figure out what the master secret PIN used by certain vendors. Some vendors use random number generators that are not so random after all.

#C3

Do you mean find out which brand and model the router is, Cyberhit?

Screen the AP's chip set to see if it can be exploited, bypassing traditional PIN brute forcing. Broadcom sux but Realtek is the worst. Arris is on the fence and falling. Zyxel gets -1 and the others are somewhat better.

if i come to know router brand and model no........how it will be helpful in cracking wps pin??

"Popping WPS/router PINS became easy again a month ago(Really 6 or so). Go after the chip sets.. The rest is research. and/or Figure out what the master secret PIN used by certain vendors. Some vendors use random number generators that are not so random after all.

#C3"

Serious? Well I assume then that learning about a proven working exploit would not help you then. That is in Kali right now btw.

just do research on pixie dust attack, there is documentation on the subject.

try with VMR-MDK script

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active