Forum Thread: TP-LINK TL-WN822N Wifi Usb Adpater Has Very Low Range in My Kali 2017.3

Hi everyone, I recently migrated to kali 2017.3 from linux mint 18.1 and the biggest problem I am having is that I am unable to connect to any wireless network using my above mentioned adapter and let me tell you it was working perfect with linux mint(for mint also I manually downloaded the rtl8192 drivers then it worked well). For now kali detects my adapter but as I said the default driver which kali uses for my device has led to quality loss and very low signal. Then I tried to use same drivers which I downloaded manually for linux mint but then there is problem configuring it. I also tried installing official drivers from tp-link website but they are supported till linux kernel 3.6 only. I have tried going through many forums before asking question here, please help me!!!.

1 Response

I am feeling sorry to ask question on this forum . You are very slow guys and need to improve :(, I got the answer in an hour after asking on kali forum.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active